Thursday, June 8, 2006

True Vine selection means Golden Divine connection

Their is a Hierarchy of Needs. The  Hierarchy of Needs  first includes  belonging to the Golden Vine connection. Jesus is the Golden Vine connection to your victory over Satan. He is also your Golden Vine connection to your connection with the  uncommon man of God, your uncommon mentor, golden opportunity, divine healing, uncommon friendships, financial breakthrough, uncommon significance. Jesus has a discourse on the Hierarchy of Needs in John 15. He establishes that our entanglement and golden connection must be to Him. He also establishes the rules for engagement, and covenant. True Vine selection means Golden Divine connection.

B.M. Launderville has written, "The vine clings to the oak during the fiercest of storms. Although the violence of nature may uproot the oak, twining tendrils still cling to it. If the vine is on the side opposite the wind, the great oak is its protection; if it is on the exposed side, the tempest only presses it closer to the trunk. In some of the storms of life, God intervenes and shelters us; while in others He allows us to be exposed, so that we will be pressed more closely to Him."

I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree. A tree whose hungry mouth is prest Against the earth's sweet flowing breast; A tree that looks at God all day, And lifts her leafy arms to pray; A tree that may in Summer wear A nest of robins in her hair; Upon whose bosom snow has lain; Who intimately lives with rain. Poems are made by fools like me, But only God can make a tree. -- Joyce Kilmer

The is a Hierarchy of Needs, includes Belonging. We all have a deep need to belong to a family, a group, a tribe. It is a reflection of our need to belong, to be accepted, to be loved. It is an an intrinsic motivation to affiliate with others and be socially accepted. This desire to belong is a basic human need, an expression of our humanity. We need to be loved. Positive groups Devotion to family, Devotion to job, work, Involvement in support groups, Becoming the fan of a team. Negative grouping are Warfare, Racism, Involvement in cults. Bibblically, Adam needed Eve. Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.  Helpmate (help, succour, one who helps) is a yearning of our hearts desire. Help-meet Heb. 'ezer ke-negdo; i.e., "a help as his counterpart" = a help suitable to him), a wife (Genesis 2:18-20).

Sister Sledge seemed to capture this sentiment by rendering We Are Family. Artist: Sister Sledge Lyrics: Song: We Are Family Lyrics Sister Sledge (CHORUS:) We are family, I got all my sisters with me, We are family, Get up ev'rybody and sing. Some of the key words of our "age" is network, connection, gang, cells, complex, network, interlacement, Internet, net, web; aggregate, conglomerate, totality, whole. 

He is the vine, planted in the vineyard, and not a spontaneous product; planted in the earth, for his is the Word made flesh.

 He is the true vine, as truth is opposed to pretence and counterfeit; he is really a fruitful plant, a plant of renown.

We must be fruitful

The promise made to the fruitful: He purgeth them, that they may bring forth more fruit.

Jesus Christ is the Vine, the true Vine. The union of the human and Divine natures, and the fulness of the Spirit that is in him, resemble the root of the vine made fruitful by the moisture froma rich soil. Don't be a sap. If you are unfruitful, you are doomed. Believers are branches of this Vine. The root is unseen, and our life is hid with Christ; the root bears the tree, diffuses sap to it, and in Christ are all supports and supplies.

 Communion with Christ is maintained—by prayer, First, That if we abide in Christ, and his word in us, Secondly, That if we abide in Christ and his word we shall have such an interest in God’s favour and Christ’s mediation that we shall have an answer of peace to all our prayers.

Artist: Hezekiah Walker & LFC Lyrics
Song: I Need You To Survive Lyrics

I need you, you need me.
We're all a part of God's body.
Stand with me, agree with me.
We're all a part of God's body.

It is his will, that every need be supplied.
You are important to me, I need you to survive.
You are important to me, I need you to survive.
(repeat 3X)

I pray for you, You pray for me.
I love you, I need you to survive.
I won't harm you with words from my mouth.
I love you, I need you to survive.
(repeat 8 X)

It is his will, that every need be supplied.
You are important to me, I need you to survive

No comments: