Monday, June 19, 2006

Bethany Church-Soul Liberation Archive

Who? What? Where? When? Why? and Where are they Now?
(Add your own) comments, Commentary, anecdote
3/22/06    1970 Urbana Archive part 1  .Urbana Archive
I tribute my 1950-70s mentors, Tom Skinner
3/22/06    1970 Urbana Archive Part 2  In 1914 World War I came, and the black man put on an American uniform and went off to defend...
3/22/06    1970 Urbana Archive part 3  The U.S. Racial Crisis and World Evangelism (Urbana 70) Part 2 of 2 by Tom Skinner
3/22/06    1970 Urbana Archive part 4  But we must also understand something else: who the real oppressor is. And this is very impor...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize Sidney (Deceased) ,Andrea, Allison, Brenda, Henry, Dennis, Paul,David, Esther, Renee', Phil, I don't reconize the person sitting next to Phil.

Anonymous said...

I recognize Sidney (Deceased) ,Andrea, Allison, Brenda, Henry, Dennis, Paul,David, Esther, Renee', Phil, I don't reconize the person sitting next to Phil.

Anonymous said...

Gloria  Nurse  next to Phil

Anonymous said...

Gloria Nurse next to Phil

Anonymous said...

I am currently living in Washington, DC and I am from NYC (Harlem)
My name is Gloria Wonderful Nurse