Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Art of Leaving 3 Chenaniah Music Prophets-3 Generations.

 

3 Chenaniah Music Prophets-3 Generations.  The same calling. And Chenaniah, chief of the Levites, was for song: he instructed about the song, because he was skillful.

It is the season of the Go. It is time for the sending forth. The transition is here. Three men. Three generations. They answer the call in the affirmative. I will go! I will go, for the latter will be better than the former.

One calling is to The Davidic Generation: after he had served his own generation... excellence and Job accomplished.

One calling is to The Ruth generation: 16 And Ruth proceeded to say: “Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I shall go, and where you spend the ...

One calling is to The Isaiah Generation: Answers the Call: Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

The mystery unfolds.

No comments: