Saturday, March 10, 2007

CelebRehab

CelebRehab
 
 
Updated:2007-03-09 11:34:58
Eddie Van Halen Entering Rehab
AP
LOS ANGELES (March 9) - Eddie Van Halen  has said he will enter rehab for unspecified reasons.
Getty Images
Guitar virtuoso Eddie Van Halen entered rehab to ensure fans that he "can deliver the 110 percent that I feel I owe you and want to give you."
In a statement addressed to fans Thursday on Van Halen 's Web site, the guitarist said he decided to seek treatment because "at the moment I do not feel that I can give you my best."

"That's why I have decided to enter a rehabilitation facility to work on myself, so that in the future I can deliver the 110 percent that I feel I owe you and want to give you," the statement said.
It wasn't known whether Van Halen  will attend his band's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during a ceremony Monday in New York.

The operator of Van Halen 's Web site declined to release further details.

No comments: