Monday, November 20, 2006

I will Boast in the Lord

 

I will Boast in the Lord

Psalm 34:2 (Amplified Bible)2My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. 2 I live and breathe God;    if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy:

Let the weak say 'I am strong;'

Let the sick say 'I am healed.

Let the poor say, "I am rich

Exaggerate the move of God today. Whenever God does something-wherever God does something, Don't wait till the battle is over. Shout Now!

  • start to scream

  • create drama

  • start to boast

  • cry

  • yell

  • do something

Memorial United Methodist 

Acknowledge God in a big way. There will be a ripple effect for the poor, sick, and weak. As soon as there is a small change. Scream!

Your  incessant bragging will  earned you a  reputation as a God thrasonical. thrasonical   \thray-SAH-nih-kul\   adjective
     : of, relating to, resembling, or characteristic of Thraso : bragging, boastful

 

If I seem to boast more than is becoming, my excuse is that I brag for anything-everything rather than for nothing ...

No comments: