Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fortifi@ Cliff Notes Radio #21 Seven Secrets to a Strengthened Music Ministry

 

Character: Music Ministry Power Failure

Seven  Secrets to a Strengthened Music Ministry

 

 

The Music Ministry will succeed when the musician can elevate their music strength. Your music strength is the ability to be uninfluenced by evil. Strength is proportionate to knowledge. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge.

 
 
 

 

 

 (God Is) God is the joy and the strength of my life
(God Is) He moves all pain, misery and strife
(God Is) He promise to keep me, never to leave, hell never never come short of his word
(God Is) I've got to fast and pray, stay in the narrow way
(God Is) Ill keep my clean everyday,
(God Is) I want to go with him, when he comes back, I've come to far and Ill never turn back

(God Is) God Is
God Is
(God Is) God Is
(God Is) God Is
(Oh God Is, God Is my all and all) God is my all and all

 

Music strength is the ability to be uninfluenced by evil.

No comments: