Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ayin I can See! I was blind before, now I see

ayin I can See!

 
 

 

20/20 is the Parabolic Sight that you receive after an encounter with Jesus. John 9:25 (Amplified Bible) 25Then he answered, I do not know whether He is a sinner and wicked or not. But one thing I do know, that whereas I was blind before, now I see. 25He replied, "I know nothing about that one way or the other. But I know one thing for sure: I was blind . . . I now see.

 

"Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

The letter name is derived from West Semitic ʿen "eye", and the Proto-Canaanite letter had an eye-shape, ultimately derived from the hieroglyph (ı͗r) EYES - (5869) - " 'ayin" meaning: "face; presence; sight."

No comments: