Sunday, July 16, 2006

A ship in the sea is tossed and driven. A raging sea inside the ship is Perilous.

 

A ship in the sea is tossed and driven. A raging sea inside the ship is Perilous.  "Teacher, is it nothing to you that we're going down?"

  • Like a ship that’s tossed and driven, battered by an angry sea;
    When the storms of life are raging, and their fury falls on me,
    I wonder what I have done, that makes this race so hard to run;
    Then I say to my soul, take courage, the Lord will make a way somehow.

    • Refrain:
      The Lord will make a way somehow, when beneath the cross I bow,
      He will take away each sorrow, let Him have your burdens now;
      When the loads bears down so heavy the weight is shown upon my brow,
      There’s a sweet relief in knowing the Lord will make a way somehow.

  • Try to do the best in service, try to do the best you can;
    When I choose to do the right thing evil’s present on every hand;
    I look up and wonder why that good fortune passed me by;
    Then I say to my soul, be patient, the Lord will make a way somehow.

  • Often there’s misunderstanding, out of all the good I do;
    Go to friends for consolation, and I find them complaining, too;
    So many nights I toss in pain, wondering what the day will bring;
    Then I say to my heart, don’t worry, the Lord will make a way somehow.

 

No comments: