Saturday, July 12, 2008

12 Days in July Determined

12 Days in July 07/12/2008 establish 6:25:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time Rest Honor Bless Him establish

Established !wk,Kuwn

to be firm, be stable, be established

  1. (Niphal)
    1. to be set up, be established, be fixed 1a
  2. to be firmly established 1a
  3. to be established, be stable, be secure, be enduring 1a
  4. to be fixed, be securely determined
    1. to be directed aright, be fixed aright, be steadfast (moral sense)
    2. to prepare, be ready
    3. to be prepared, be arranged, be settled

 

Fix me Oh God and know my heart today. Establish me in the ways of righteousness. Establish me in your presence from this day on. Captain Jesus fix the sail, chart the course, Of fix me.....

 

Leaders establish the vision for the future and set the strategy for getting there; Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work

 

Verse 1:]
Without a doubt He is my savior
My strength along life's way.
In deep waters He is my anchor,
and through faith, He'll be my stay.

[Verse 2:]
My soul is anchored in Jesus though sea billows roll.
Satan has so many temptations,
but God, He is the captain of my soul.

Without God I could do nothing,
without Him I would fail.
Without Him my life would be rugged,
so rugged like a ship without a sail.

[Chorus:]
I tell you without God I could do nothing, be nothing.
Without God life would be rugged, so rugged...

[Sopranos/Altos:] Like a ship without a sail,
[All:] I could, could do nothing.

[Sopranos/Altos:] Like a ship without a sail,
[All:] my life would be, be so rugged.

[Ending:]
Like a ship without a sail,
I could, could do nothing.

Like a ship without a sail,
my life be, be so rugged.

Like a ship without a sail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams will be holding a Prayer Invasion in Washington, DC August 18, 2008. Registration is minimal (on $30) to cover costs. Tell everyone you know in the DC/Maryland/VA area to come-- DC will never be the same.  

Register online at http://prayersummitint.com/events.html.