Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fortifi@ Radio 16 Character: 7 Secret Issues in the Confession Booth Part1

 

Character: 7 Secret Issues in the Confession Booth

 

 James 5:16 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (The Message) 16-18Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't—not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again.

 

 

An apology removes discomfort from the music environment. A music friend provides an environment that is void of discomfort in the environment. Good character seeks to be reconciled and restored in the Music environment. The discomfort in the Music environ can’t be healthy without an apology. An apology in the Music Ministry provides a healthy environ and a nest without thorns. A Music Ministry effectual apology is in order. Who should the Music Ministry apologize to? The Music Ministry must apologize and forgive everyone who needs your confession and forgiveness. An apology is a golden bridge to restoration. An effectual apology demonstrates good character.The next effectual Music Ministry apology that you make will be a Golden Bridge to restoration. A real apology is an admission of failure. In other words a confession is an apology. Mark 11:26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions."

 

The Music Ministry apology will make it possible for God to forgive you (Matthew 6:14-15, 18:21-35; Mark 11:25).). An apology is the golden bridge to an open heaven, open relationship with other musicians, and it releases the Music Ministry from condemnation and a healthy you.

 Let’s dissect an effectual confession

 

What is the anatomy of a real effectual apology?

1.    An apology ask for forgiveness

a.     without expectation or demand; and

2.    An effectual apology acknowledges the pain that has been inflicted“

a.    Acknowledge the nature and extent of the victims' suffering

3.    No excuses, no defensive explanation

a.    100% responsibility for causing the suffering;

4.    A credible plan to rectify and fix the wrong-a promise to fix it

a.      Amends and followed through by a commitment.

An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything …make amends immediately It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm” (Lynn Johnston )… (Dan Heist)

Spitzer Resignation

Click here: Governor Eliot Spitzer Apology For Prostitution Ring

In the past few days I've begun to atone for my private failings with my wife, Silda, my children and my entire family. The remorse I feel will always be with me. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the love and compassion they have shown me.

 

From those to whom much is given, much is expected. I have been given much — the love of my family, the faith and trust of the people of New York, and the chance to lead this state. I am deeply sorry I did not live up to what was expected of me.

 

To every New Yorker, and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize. I look at my time as governor with a sense of what might have been, but I also know that as a public servant, I and the remarkable people with whom I worked have accomplished a great deal.

 

There is much more to be done and I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work. Over the course of my public life I have insisted, I believe correctly, that people, regardless of their position or power, take responsibility for their conduct

 

 

JetBlue apology— Click here: Jet Blue Confession David Neeleman "we are sorry and embarrassed. But most of all, we are deeply sorry...(for) the worst operational week in JetBlue's seven year history." "Words cannot express how truly sorry we are for the anxiety, frustration and inconvenience that you, your family, friends and colleagues experienced....JetBlue was founded on the promise of bringing humanity back to air travel, and making the experience of flying happier....We know we failed to deliver on this promise last week....You deserved better - a lot better...and we let you down." : $25 voucher for 30-60 minute delays, $100 for 1-2 hour delays, free trips for 2-3 hour delays and a full $1000 for customers who are involuntarily denied boarding

 

 

No excuses, no defensive explanation—just a straightforward acknowledgement of the pain experienced by passengers and a very credible promise to fix it. . The costs to JetBlue will be incredibly high, but the potential payoff will be even higher over time.

 

No comments: