Friday, October 12, 2007

MIJAC WRITES OPEN LETTER TO EUROPEAN FANS?:

 
MIJAC WRITES OPEN LETTER TO EUROPEAN FANS?:
Overseas fansite claims to have a printed letter from King of Pop.
 
   *A European-based Web site devoted to all things Michael Jackson has published a letter it claims to have been written by the entertainer himself.

      Fan site Mjeurope.eu says it was addressed to members of his European fanclub and included an update on his current activities.

       "I've been really busy lately...Soon I will be sharing exciting and surprising news with you from my other efforts," Jackson reportedly wrote. Your continued love and support means so much to me. I really love and appreciate you all...from the bottom of my heart."

      As previously reported, word has it that Jackson has been booked to appear on Simon Cowell's UK talent competition "The X Factor" as a mentor to contestants.

       Also, there were unconfirmed reports this week that Kanye West has joined will.i.am as one of the producers on Jackson's upcoming album.

No comments: