Saturday, May 27, 2006

Britney Spears quits church

Brit Quits Church 25/05/2006 Britney Spears quits church
Britney Spears has stopped following Kabbalah because leaders of the controversial church kept pestering her for money, according to reports.

Britney wrote on her website, “I no longer study Kaballah, my baby is my religion.”

However insiders say it’s because the church kept asking Britney to ‘tithe’, which is to donate a percentage of her earnings to the church.

Britney Spears has stopped following Kabbalah because leaders of the controversial church kept pestering her for money, according to reports. Britney wrote on her website, “I no longer study Kaballah, my baby is my religion.” However insiders say it’s because the church kept asking Britney to ‘tithe’, which is to donate a percentage of her earnings to the church. A source tells MSNBC’s The Scoop: “She’s tired of the way [Kabbalah leaders] kept hassling her for money. Actually, it was mostly her mother’s decision. They were always asking Britney to tithe. There was a lot of pressure, and finally her mom said, ‘Enough is enough’.” Meanwhile, husband Kevin’s is continuing with his rap career. The lyrics to his latest track have been revealed, with Kev boasting about how much money he’s got: "All these model chicks wanna do me... I got 50 mill, I can do whatever I want." Err, shouldn’t that be your wife’s got 50 mill Kev?

No comments: