Monday, November 10, 2008

Elsie Washington is in a Nursing Home in Manhattan


I saw James Peterson (Bethany CM&A) last week at the funeral of my aunt Lurline Brown. James Peterson told me that Elsie Washington was in a Nursing Home in Manhattan. Elsie is suffering from Multiple Sclerosis and a reoccurrence of cancer. I visited Elsie last week. Although Elsie is struggling..... Elsie recognized me. We reminisced about our years at Bethany. Our visit ended with Elsie Ghana song Seniwa de de de and singing several choruses of her Bethany favorite solo So Send I You.
Click here: FortiFi @ : "So Send I You" - Meade Margaret Clarkson Needless to say, It was quite an emotional moment for both of us......
Elsie was a missionary from our group that went to Ghana.

Elsie taught the Ghana song Seniwa de de de


Elsie was the first employer of the Minisink Summer Youth day camp, New York City Mission Society, at Bethany.

Elsie was part of a bethany trio made up of Dolores (Elsies' cousin), Pat Cruz and Elsie


No comments: