Thursday, August 3, 2006

I am honored to be your friend.

 

 I am honored to be your friend.

You use steel to sharpen steel. Iron sharpens Iron. And one friend sharpens another. 

"Ideas and Truth are so clean and easy. The reality of taking the photo tends to blur everything. Best to hold on to that truth and purity and focus while I can." 

God declares His glory by a picture. Each time God He wanted to declare Himself He offered a picture. He told Abraham His seed will multiply as the stars in the heaven.  The Ark, Shepherd, Temple, lamb Altar, are self portraits of Himself.  When God wanted to give us a picture of friendship, He gave us Enoch. Enoch walked with God. God gave us a picture of His heart he pictured David. David was a man after Gods own heart.

Regrettably, many of us have been leafing thru the wrong mug shots throughout our lives. Some of us have ignored and overlooked the divine photo album of heaven. When ever God wants to promote you. He gives you a photo of a friend. When ever God wants to elevate you  a photo of a mentor appears.

Both divine photo and live lineup identifications must match up. God gives you a photo. It is our responsibility to identify the person or circumstance that matches His photo. Remember, the children of Israel had a photo of the promise land. Exodus 3:17 And I have said: I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Amorite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite, unto a land flowing with milk and honey. 

A photo must accompany Gods' promise. What is a friend. The person that reminds you of God. A photo must accompany Gods' promise of friendship. What is a mentor? The person that knows where God is taking you. The mentor is determined to not to allow you to stay where you are. A photo must accompany Gods' promise for a mentor. 

"Ideas and Truth are so clean and easy. The reality of taking the photo tends to blur everything. Best to hold on to that truth and purity and focus while I can." I am a friend of God.  I am honored to be your friend.

I Am a Friend of God
Psalm 139:1–6
Psalm 139:1-6 (King James Version)
 

Psalm 139

 1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

 2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

 3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

 4For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

 5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

 6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

No comments: